NECOS PLUS Software
An Integrated Core Banking Solution for Nepalese SACCOS Society (Small, Medium, Large).
NECOS (NEFSCUN Cooperative System) – With over 600 Necos Software sold all over the country, it is one of the leading co-operative accounting software in Nepal owned by NEFSCUN. NECOS has been categorized into three versions (Lite, Plus & Ultimate) with different features and as per SACCOS Requirements.
Since its first introduction in 2067, NECOS has been empowering all types of SACCOS by helping them to manage their accounting transaction digitally and becoming a bridge from Paper-Based Accounting systems to Digital cooperatives.
KEY FEATURES OF NECOS PLUS SOFTWARE
- It is the reliable system developed by NEFSCUN
- A web-based system which can be operated on multiple computers through LAN / internet.
- Based on the latest technology and a strong security system for data protection.
- Very user-friendly system which can also be easily used & operated by people who have general knowledge of computers.
- Competent system to manage the entire finances of the cooperative.
- Accounting as per Chart of Accounts
- Cooperative’s four ledgers included.
- Division report, pearls report and loan aging report included.
- Customized reports can be generated as per the requirements.
- SMS & E-Necos service available and could be extended with ATM network.
- Loan and FD maturity date pre-alert system.
- A manual or automated day close system can be set on predefined time as per user’s requirements.
- User’s authority and security access level can be defined.
- Can be accessed to unlimited users and computers through the internet/intranet.
- All the transactions of the branches can be done at individual branches. Individual or merged reports can be prepared.
- Separate EOD (End Of Day) system available as per the branches.
- Deposit slip (Cheque), balance certificate, member’s identity card, share certificate, transaction bills, and vouchers can be printed.
- Every report can be printed or can be downloaded in excel and pdf format.
NEFSCUN IT Department
Rajan Subedi (IT Officer)
Contact IT Department for more information.